To facilitate quicker automation a few objects have been reserved as below:
- uia : This object is used to interact with all the applications supported by UI Automation.
- wd: This is the reserved object for webdriver.
- native: This object can invoke all the native methods.
- util: This object is used to invoke various utility methods.
- dll: This object is used to invoke external DLL’s.
- oRep: This object is used to invoke methods for fetching data from the Object Repository.
- Logger: This free object is used to report Pass, Fail and other such scenario’s in the HTML report.
- app: This is the reserved object for Appium.
- Test: This object is used to batch run test cases.
- java: This object is reserved to interact with java swing applications
Upon typing the object name, all the methods in its class will be displayed in IntelliSense. You can select any method from it and mouse over it to get all the available overloaded methods and more help.